Soo if you are like me and you hardly get any sleep, or you spend alot of time on you computer or other factors that contribute to dark circles under your eyes then this post is for you!
So I did a search on home remedies a while back for dark circles under your eyes and I found a few of them very useful and effective! I kept this image saved and I often use these home remedies.
- Rub almond oil under your eyes and leave over night
- Massage coconut oil under eyes and leave for a few hours and then wash it off. Repeat this 3 times a day until you see a change
- Apply fresh lemon juice to cotton bud or cotton and rub under eyes
- Use cucumber or potato cut into thick slices, pit them in a fridge for a hour and then put the slices on the dark circles under your eyes. Leave this on for 10-15 mins and then wash off. You can do this twice a day
- Soak cotton in rose water and put over your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes
I hope this is useful! xx