So I recieved my newest edition to my eyeshadow collection. This eyeshadow is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario. There are 12 different colours and most of the colours have a metallic glittery look to them. The colours are highly pigmented. It also comes with a double sided brush.
Here is swatches of them:
Refer to numbers for colour names:
- Hollywood – a metallic golden colour
- NYC – is a red brown with a hint of glitter
- Kim – a glittery tan/ nude colour
- Muse – rose gold with a hint of glitter
- Marina – baby pink colour
- Claudia – metallic grey colour that has a velvet finish to it
- Lula – a soft matte deep brown
- Isabel – orange colour and also a soft matte finish
- Violeta – chocolate brown colour with matte finish
- 5th Ave – another glittery golden colour with matte finish
- Bronx – metallic olive colour
- Paris – another golden colour
I love the colours in this pallete and I can’t wait to try it out!